-   -   Problem With Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/28099-problem-date-time-picker-control-6-0-a.html)

Sunnous

Problem With Date and Time Picker Control 6.0

Hi All,

I hope you can help. I am developing a Add-in in Excel 97 (So this addin
will work in version of 97 and onwards). The problem was I needed a date
picker like the one was available in Excel 2000.

I looked on MSDN and downloaded the MSCOMCT2.OCX & MSCOMCT2.INF file. This
file was registered using Regsvr32, which was successful as it also created a
MSCOMCT2.SRG file.

However when I attemp to use the DTPicker I get the following message in
msgbox:

"The control could not be created because it is not properly licensed"

Any help will be greatly appreciatated.

Many Thanks

Bob Phillips

Check out this article to see if it helps

OFF97: Errors Opening File Containing ActiveX Controls

--
HTH

Bob Phillips