-   -   Report Manager (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/27277-re-report-manager.html)

sumerhil

Report Manager

Jim Orson wrote:
*Hello,

I downloaded Report Manager from MS as I read it would work fine with
Excel
2003. When I double click on the exe file (RPRMGR.EXE), I get a
dialog box
that asks if I want to install Report Manager. After selecting yes,
license dialog box pops up which I also acknowledge. Then I get a
file(s)
Now the problem, when I go to tools<addins in Excel, there is no
check box
for Report Manager. Also, the view menu doesn't show a Report
Manager
option. Where did it go? And how do I get it to load in Excel
2003?

Thanks for any help!

Jim Orson... *

--
sumerhil

sumerhil

sumerhil wrote:
* *

I realize this reply comes a long time after the original thread, but
someone out there will still appreciate it.
Here's how to Download and install the Report Manager for Excel 2003:

1. Go 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/yu2bn) to download the Excel 2002 add
in (don't worry, this still works with '03).
2. Once the file has downloaded, go ahead and install it.
3. In Excel, select ToolsAdd-Ins and then click on the Browse button.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Library. You
should see REPORTS.XLA in that folder. Just select it and click OK.
5. Report Manager should now be listed in your Ad-Ins list.
6. Make sure there's a check in the box next to Report Manager, and you
should be good to go.

Good luck!

--
sumerhil