-   -   Borders & Gridlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/268145-borders-gridlines.html)

SargeUSMC

Borders & Gridlines

I have an 03 workbook that's giving me gridlines and a border around the grid. Nothing is formatted with gridlines or borders. "Gridlines" in the Tools/Options menu is not selected. Toggle Grid is off from the Forms toolbar.
The working sheet I see has no lines. The Print preview and the hard copy does.

How the heck do I turn this off???

Semper Fi!

Mazzaropi

Quote:

Originally Posted by SargeUSMC (Post 962115)
I have an 03 workbook that's giving me gridlines and a border around the grid. Nothing is formatted with gridlines or borders. "Gridlines" in the Tools/Options menu is not selected. Toggle Grid is off from the Forms toolbar.
The working sheet I see has no lines. The Print preview and the hard copy does.
How the heck do I turn this off???
Semper Fi!

Dear SargeUSMC, Good Evening.

Did you searched for some kind of CONDITIONAL FORMATTING that could be producing these undesired effects?