-   -   Excel 2010m - Files (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/265326-excel-2010m-files.html)

ComputerLady143

Excel 2010m - Files

I have installed Excel 2010 standard - When I open Excel it starts going
thorugh the default directry and opening everyfile. Word or Excel
automatically . What would cause this and how to stop?

Gord Dibben

Excel 2010m - Files

I don't use 2010 but all earlier versions would open every file in XLSTART
folder or Alternate startup folder.

Delete any path to Alternate startup folder and/or remove all files from
XLSTART folder.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP