-   -   Naming ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/261930-naming-ranges.html)

Amin

Naming ranges

hi i have read a book that encourages naming ranges, but i am confused here
when my data has been converted to tables can i still creat name ranges and
is it a good practice. thanks

Bob Phillips[_4_]

Naming ranges

Try giving a bit more detail as to what you are doing, what happens, what
you would like to happen etc., and your Excel version.

--

HTH

Bob