-   -   How can I make numbers written in words in Turkish? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/261007-how-can-i-make-numbers-written-words-turkish.html)

Rhyth_M_asteR

How can I make numbers written in words in Turkish?

Dear Sir-Madam,

We are using Microsoft Excel 2002 in Turkish language in our hotel. And we
would like to operate a system to work on our bills. Is it possible to
display a number in
written language automatically? For examble: 1.000 TL and in written form
"Bin TL(which means one thousand Lira)...Is there any function that we can
use in Turkish Language?

Thank you for your interest and time.

Akin Duru

Bob Phillips[_4_]

How can I make numbers written in words in Turkish?

If you tell me all of the Turkish numbers, Bin etc., I can adapt my
SpellNumber function for you.

--

HTH

Bob