Old March 30th 10, 04:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Tool bar keeps disappearing

I'm using Microsoft office excel 2007. I can get the menu toolbar to stay in
place. it keep minimizing which is annoying Especially because it didn't do
this in the beginning. Please can someone advise how I can make it stay
maximised?

Old April 18th 10, 03:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Double click on Ribbon tab name or press Ctri-F1 (toogle key) or right clik
on ribbon tab name untick minimize the ribbon.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/MenuAddins.aspx

Free Exshail Classic Menu for Excel-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive....ssic_Menu.aspx

Old April 18th 17, 08:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 9:09:01 PM UTC+5:30, LausB wrote:
I'm using Microsoft office excel 2007. I can get the menu toolbar to stay in
place. it keep minimizing which is annoying Especially because it didn't do
this in the beginning. Please can someone advise how I can make it stay
maximised?

CTRL+F1 Works Great. Thanks.