-   -   Page layout/ orientation problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/255547-page-layout-orientation-problem.html)

slb0530

Page layout/ orientation problem

I am trying to view and print in the landscape orientation. So I go to page
layout and click "landscape" under the orientation tab. Excel says that my
page is landscape but it still shows up as portrait. How do I fix this? (I
am using Excel 2007.)

Gord Dibben

Page layout/ orientation problem

Does your printer support Landscape mode?

Some older printers do not.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP