-   -   Keep boarder on merged cell while filtering data in another column (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/255149-keep-boarder-merged-cell-while-filtering-data-another-column.html)

ckc95

Keep boarder on merged cell while filtering data in another column

Excel Issue-I'm loosing my boarder on some merged cells when performing a
filter on corresponding data in another column. I understand what is
happening, but I'm looking for a setting to force Excel to recognize the new
boundry of the merged cell after the filter (this keeping the boarder during
the filtered display). Thanks!