-   -   Excel E-2007 starts, but Installer also starts 3 times??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/254227-excel-e-2007-starts-but-installer-also-starts-3-times.html)

Thanks for the Great Tip

Excel E-2007 starts, but Installer also starts 3 times???

Whenever I boot up excel 2007, a Windows installer window pops up saying
"preparing to install". This occurs three times in a row then Excel works
fine.

I have run the diagnostics from the excel menu as well as the little
registry "fix-it" tools on Microsofts support site and nothing's changed.

This installer window also pops up when the computer boots up bye the way...
I am totally open to suggestions or even if anyone has seen this happen
before?
Thanks as always for the great help!
Jonathan Ashkenaze