-   -   How do I set up sports club accounts in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/254031-how-do-i-set-up-sports-club-accounts-excel.html)

jansurrey

How do I set up sports club accounts in excel

I need to set up an accounting system for a small sports club and would like
to find relevant templates. Any ideas would be appreciated

Len Shapiro

How do I set up sports club accounts in excel

I have a template I prepared for a golf club's outings.
I also have a template for non-profit organizations.
Either of these or both are available free for the asking.
Send me an E-mail address where I can send them to you.
The are simple spreadsheets. No macros. No virus. Just simple spreadsheets.

Mail to: .
Len

url:
http://www.ureader.com/msg/10402635.aspx