-   -   How do I turn on view side by side in excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/250670-how-do-i-turn-view-side-side-excel-2007-a.html)

Jeevan

How do I turn on view side by side in excel 2007?

For view two work sheet in the same work book side by side in excel 2007; we
have to click on the view side by side tab but if its not active or turn off
; how do I turn on or active this tab?

Per Jessen

How do I turn on view side by side in excel 2007?

Hi

Before you can use the 'Side by side' option, you have to click the 'New
window' button to open a view of the workbook.

Hopes this helps.

Regards,
Per