-   -   Vista Excel workbook ribbons (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/250201-vista-excel-workbook-ribbons.html)

Midmarketeer

Vista Excel workbook ribbons

All the ribbons at the tops of my workbooks have disappeared, even on new
workbooks.

Can anyone tell me how to get them back?

Bob Phillips[_4_]

Vista Excel workbook ribbons

Try Ctl-F1.

"Midmarketeer" wrote in message
All the ribbons at the tops of my workbooks have disappeared, even on new
workbooks.

Can anyone tell me how to get them back?

David McRitchie

Vista Excel workbook ribbons

Also available in the drop-down in the upper left corner, but learning the
keyboard shortcuts is so important in Excel 2007 that you may get along better by
hiding the ribbon as much as possible. In any case the ribbon wastes so much space
that you do at least want to toggle it with either method.

"Bob Phillips" wrote...
Try Ctl-F1.

"Midmarketeer" wrote...