-   -   Why does MSO application configure each time (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/250082-why-does-mso-application-configure-each-time.html)

debra mckoy

Why does MSO application configure each time

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this.... 2 days ago I had to run a system restore due to a infection, so I re-installed Office Professional 2007, but each time I open any of the applications, such as excel, it runs the configure process.

How do I fix this?

I appreciate any help you can give.

Deb.

..NET GDI+ Icons Windows Forms - Draw Selected Color On Icon
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...windows-f.aspx