-   -   value field preferences (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/250022-value-field-preferences.html)

hbecker

value field preferences

For most of my work, I want value fields in pivot tables to display as
numbers with a comma separator and no decimal points. I want to set that as
my preference in Excel (I'm using Office 2007) - is there any way I can do
that?

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

value field preferences

In EXCEL 2007 you can set up Custom Styles (set as you prefer) but you
cannot, under that functionality, set up what you want.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.