-   -   how do I rotate the cells containing col. hds to a 65 degree angl (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/249535-how-do-i-rotate-cells-containing-col-hds-65-degree-angl.html)

Fripp Man

how do I rotate the cells containing col. hds to a 65 degree angl

I want to create a worksheet where the cells containing my column heads
(column description) will be slanted upwards to the right at say a 60 degree
angle. I want the entire cell to be slanted, not just the text inside the
cell itself.

Gord Dibben

how do I rotate the cells containing col. hds to a 65 degree angl

You cannot slant cells.

You can slant the text within and place a border around the cell to give it
a slanted appearance.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP