-   -   Any macro you know could do this?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/24867-any-macro-you-know-could-do.html)

CC

Any macro you know could do this??

How could I be able to open different files (excel files) automatically by
just typing the name of the files. Is there any macro or ..............
function could do this??
What it is, I will be generating different *.csv files and I want them to be
imported to excel format

Gary's Student

You don't need macros or functions:

File - Open...

and then open different files (excel files) automatically by just typing the
name of the files.

--
Gary's Student