-   -   Help with Excel 2007 Ribbon (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/247359-help-excel-2007-ribbon.html)

Ayo

Help with Excel 2007 Ribbon

I have excel 2007 but the menu above the Ribbon is missing "Developer." I
have Home, Insert, Page Layout, Formulas, Data, Review, View and Add-Ins. How
do I get the developer to show up. Or how do I enable macro if the security
alert doesn't show up when I open the file?

Dave Peterson

Help with Excel 2007 Ribbon

office button|excel options
It's a checkbox in the top section of the Popular category.

--

Dave Peterson

FSt1

Help with Excel 2007 Ribbon

hi
Click the Office Button, select Excel Options, then 'Popular'. It's among
the first couple of checkboxes ('Show Developer tab in the Ribbon')

regards
FSt1