-   -   Disabling 'Save as web page' (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/247023-disabling-save-web-page.html)

StuartP

Disabling 'Save as web page'

I am using excel 2003 and everytime I make alterations to a sheet I cannot
just click the 'save' button as it does not save the changes!

Then when I go to 'save as' it actually says 'save as web page', I then
select to save as Excel 2003 format (I have also tried several other
formats).

However when I re-open it it still comes up with 'Save as Webpage' and just
clicking the save button doesn't update amendments

How can I disable this function?