-   -   My Microsoft office 2007 keeps configuring every time I open it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/247022-my-microsoft-office-2007-keeps-configuring-every-time-i-open.html)

Suneil

My Microsoft office 2007 keeps configuring every time I open it?

Everytime I open Excel or any other Office application, the computer starts
to configure the programme which takes about 5 minutes! This makes it very
tedious to use the programmes. Does anyone know how to stop this so that the
programmes open up directly?

pissed off office user

My Microsoft office 2007 keeps configuring every time I open it?

I am having the same issue, and I was told to restore my computer by
Microsoft and Dell, after which I did this did not solve the problem. I am
so irritated with this issue I could toss my computer out the window. Any
help would be appreciated...