-   -   Wrap Text (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/246321-wrap-text.html)

confused??

Wrap Text

In the form I am creating all the entries show the "Wrap Text" as perfect.
Then in Print Preview it shows side-by-side and then prints that way?

Gord Dibben

Wrap Text

Which version of Excel?

What type of form?

How much data in an "entry"?

Maybe post some examples of your entries.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:39:02 -0700, Confused??
wrote:

In the form I am creating all the entries show the "Wrap Text" as perfect.
Then in Print Preview it shows side-by-side and then prints that way?

Tim Paine

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confused?? (Post 893386)
In the form I am creating all the entries show the "Wrap Text" as perfect.
Then in Print Preview it shows side-by-side and then prints that way?

Try these steps while performing wrap text in Excel
In a worksheet, select the cells that you want to format.

On the Home tab, in the Alignment group, click Wrap Text. (On Excel for desktop, you can also select the cell, and then press Alt + H + W.)

Data in the cell wraps to fit the column width, so if you change the column width, data wrapping adjusts automatically.

If all wrapped text is not visible, it may be because the row is set to a specific height or that the text is in a range of cells that has been merged.

Adjust the row height to make all wrapped text visible
Select the cell or range for which you want to adjust the row height.

On the Home tab, in the Cells group, click Format.

Under Cell Size, do one of the following:

To automatically adjust the row height, click AutoFit Row Height.

To specify a row height, click Row Height, and then type the row height that you want in the Row height box.

Let me know if this works for you!
Admin
O365CloudExperts