-   -   Diff page margins in the same sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/244892-diff-page-margins-same-sheet.html)

Others

Diff page margins in the same sheet

Excel 2003...Lets's say I have several pages in the same sheet. I had to copy
and paste to get them all in one sheet. Now when I print preview, it shows me
that it's using the same margins as the first page for the rest. How do I get
it to change margins per page in the same sheet?

Thanks in advance for your time..

Gord Dibben

Diff page margins in the same sheet

Page margins are global for the worksheet.

Separate print jobs are needed for changing of margins for each page on a
single worksheet.

If each page was on a separate worksheet you could print all at once with
different margins.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:11:01 -0700, Others
wrote:

Excel 2003...Lets's say I have several pages in the same sheet. I had to copy
and paste to get them all in one sheet. Now when I print preview, it shows me
that it's using the same margins as the first page for the rest. How do I get
it to change margins per page in the same sheet?

Thanks in advance for your time..

Others

Diff page margins in the same sheet

That's what I was afraid of. Each department has their own tab, but several
pages. I will just have to rework the extra pages to fit in the margins of
the first page. Thanks for your time.