-   -   German Help Files?! (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/243794-german-help-files.html)

Dan Davies

German Help Files?!

I have a corporate installation of Office 2003, which includes Excel. When
accessing the help files, particularly for functions, sometimes they come up
in German! My employer is German-based and the image was prepared in Germany,
using the multi-language pack for Office (so I was told). They have tried to
tell me that the German help files are unavoidable in the multi-language
pack. I have tried to tell them this is a ridiculous situation.

Has anyone encountered this? Is this inevitable with the multi-language pack?

Thanks,
Dan