-   -   Change the width of the Header panes so text will fit (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/243318-change-width-header-panes-so-text-will-fit.html)

JudiR

Change the width of the Header panes so text will fit

In Excel 2007, I want the text in the centre pane of the Header to fit on one
line without wrapping when printed. Is there a way to change the width of the
Header panels/boxes?

Gord Dibben

Change the width of the Header panes so text will fit

The width of any header before wrapping is limited by header margins and
page margins.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP