-   -   How do I reduce the columns outside my data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/242614-how-do-i-reduce-columns-outside-my-data.html)

JFort

How do I reduce the columns outside my data?

I'm using Excel 2007 and somehow the worksheet created columns to the right
of my data that affects my horizontal scroll bar. All data is deleted but the
scroll bar won't revert back to the utilized area of the worksheet.

Niek Otten

How do I reduce the columns outside my data?

Look he

Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"JFort" wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2007 and somehow the worksheet created columns to the
right
of my data that affects my horizontal scroll bar. All data is deleted but
the
scroll bar won't revert back to the utilized area of the worksheet.

Gord Dibben

How do I reduce the columns outside my data?

After deleting the columns you must save the workbook to reset the range.

Do not just "clear contents".

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP