-   -   Change font colors in the header of an excel document? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/242567-change-font-colors-header-excel-document.html)

Andrew

Change font colors in the header of an excel document?

I've been reading that it is not possible to change font colors of headers
and footers in Excel. Is this true? Is there a way around it?

Tim Paine

Change font colors in the header of an excel document

Add Background Color To Header Or Footer By Fill Color

1. Click Page Layout Page Setup.
2. In the Page Setup dialog, under Margins tab, type 0 into Top, Header, Bottom and Footer textboxes.
3. Click OK. Then select first row and click Home Merge & Center.
3. Go ahead to select a color from Fill color list to add background color to the merged cells.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 to add background color to the footer row you want.

I hope this will helpful while adding background color in Header or Footer in excel

Tim Paine