-   -   How do I see last spreadsheets worked on when opening Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/234812-how-do-i-see-last-spreadsheets-worked-when-opening-excel.html)

MikeO

How do I see last spreadsheets worked on when opening Excel

With the new version of Microsoft products I do not know how to puul up the
last for documents worked on, (the old version used to show them), same for
word etc

Jijin

How do I see last spreadsheets worked on when opening Excel

Click on office button and then it displays the recent documents worked on.

-Jij