-   -   remove duplicates need help (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/234256-remove-duplicates-need-help.html)

faceliftguide

remove duplicates need help

I have a mailing list with hundreds of entries but I need to remove
duplicates so mail won't be delivered twice.
Please help me !

--
faceliftguide

Dave Peterson

remove duplicates need help

Chip Pearson has lots of techniques for working with duplicates:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx

faceliftguide wrote:

I have a mailing list with hundreds of entries but I need to remove
duplicates so mail won't be delivered twice.
Please help me !

--
faceliftguide

--

Dave Peterson

Ron de Bruin

remove duplicates need help

I want to add this to Dave's reply

Excel 2007 have a option to do this on the Data tab

If you mail with code there are other ways.
Post back if you do that

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

faceliftguide wrote:

I have a mailing list with hundreds of entries but I need to remove
duplicates so mail won't be delivered twice.
Please help me !

--
faceliftguide

--

Dave Peterson

Agnel

remove duplicates need help

Hello,

I used free trial of this software
(http://www.dataladder.com/remove-duplicate.html). I hope this software would
be useful for you to remove duplicate entries from your mail list.

Thanks