-   -   How can I display two spreadsheets on a dual monitor PC (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/232698-how-can-i-display-two-spreadsheets-dual-monitor-pc.html)

Fingerscan

How can I display two spreadsheets on a dual monitor PC

I am running a Windows XP machine with dual monitors. For most other Office
applications (Word, Outlook etc ) I can display two files (one on each
screen ) However for Excell the options such as Tiling, Hroizontal or
Vertical all display the spreadhseet only within the one screen.

How can I change the Excell set up to allow viewing two spreadsheets at a
time one on each monitor?

Dave Peterson

How can I display two spreadsheets on a dual monitor PC

If you're using multiple monitors, you may want to review Chip Pearson's notes:
http://cpearson.com/excel/MultipleMonitors.aspx

--

Dave Peterson