-   -   Adding " , ) to text array (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/231980-adding-text-array.html)

Matt A.

Adding " , ) to text array

I have a 1000 row worksheet using 12 columns. Each cell is filled with an
individual word used in the english language. In some cases I need to add a
( ) " , to words in each cell. Any hints on the most effective way to do
this for multiple cells at the same time? Thanks much.

Gord Dibben

Adding " , ) to text array

Most effective method would be to use a macro.

Since you don't specify what "some cases" are here is example code which
will append to every cell in a selection.

Sub addtext()
For Each cell In Selection
cell.Value = cell.Value & "()"","
Next