-   -   Change the standard font used for new comments? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/228118-change-standard-font-used-new-comments.html)

newguyoldguy

Change the standard font used for new comments?

The font size used as standard is so small I can not read it. I can reformat
each comment's font so it is larger, but I want to make the change global so
all new comments use the larger font.

Dave Peterson

Change the standard font used for new comments?

Check Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default

She also has lots of macros that may help you change existing comments.
http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html

--

Dave Peterson