-   -   how do I change the colour of highlighted cells - too faint (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/226455-how-do-i-change-colour-highlighted-cells-too-faint.html)

Alan

how do I change the colour of highlighted cells - too faint

When I highlight a group of cells, or do multiple groups of cells, the colour
is very faint and I cannot see if all of the correct cells have been
highlighted. I would liek to make the shading a bit darker if possible.

Any suggestions??

David McRitchie

how do I change the colour of highlighted cells - too faint

When I was using Excel 2000, I learned that changing the yellow color
to something else it also changed the highlighting color, I would expect
you changed that color. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

--
HTH,
David McRitchie