-   -   Can a row (or column) be used in a Excel file footer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/222266-can-row-column-used-excel-file-footer.html)

Tracey

Can a row (or column) be used in a Excel file footer?

I am trying to identify IF there is a way to have a row always shown on the
Excel print, but on the footer. This is due to using a Pivot-table format
for the actual report/data view.

Many thanks for reading this question - I would be very greatful if anyone
can suggest a way round this?

At present I have used the Page Setup to always include the relevant Rows
(currently A:F) at the top of the page. I do not particularly like this as
A:F is actually notes (or guidance) on how the numbers have been calculated
therefore would look tidier if at the bottom of the printed sheet.

Sean

Can a row (or column) be used in a Excel file footer?

You can do this using a little vb script. Check the link below for more info.

Hope this helps

Sean.

"Tracey" wrote:

I am trying to identify IF there is a way to have a row always shown on the
Excel print, but on the footer. This is due to using a Pivot-table format
for the actual report/data view.

Many thanks for reading this question - I would be very greatful if anyone
can suggest a way round this?

At present I have used the Page Setup to always include the relevant Rows
(currently A:F) at the top of the page. I do not particularly like this as
A:F is actually notes (or guidance) on how the numbers have been calculated
therefore would look tidier if at the bottom of the printed sheet.