-   -   Page Orientation (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/221119-page-orientation.html)

Corey ....

Page Orientation

How can i set Page 1 to Portrait and Page 2 to Landscape in Excel 2007?

I can change the orientation, but all pages change instead of only page 2.

Corey....

Gord Dibben

Page Orientation

The page orientation is a function of the entire print selection.

Two separate print jobs is the way to go.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP