-   -   excel 2003 download for Vista computer (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/219958-excel-2003-download-vista-computer.html)

AndrewC

excel 2003 download for Vista computer

Hello All,

Where on the internet can I download the 2003 version of excel? How much
does it cost? I have the excel already installed on the other computer,
which also has a Vista operating system. Is it possible to copy the program
from one computer to the other Vista computer?

Best,
Andrewc

curlydave

On Feb 9, 1:24*pm, andrewc wrote:
Hello All,

Where on the internet can I download the 2003 version of excel? *How much
does it cost? *I have the excel already installed on the other computer,
which also has a Vista operating system. *Is it possible to copy the program
from one computer to the other Vista computer?

Best,
Andrewc

Besides going to the MicroSoft Site?
Doubt they even have it available anymore.

Read the paper or bargain finder, sometimes there are good deals on
unopened software, I bought Office 2003 Pro for $50.00 a few years ago