-   -   setup and using a barcode reader (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/217788-setup-using-barcode-reader.html)

Ron

setup and using a barcode reader

Hi I am trying to figure out how to use a barcode reader to mange inventory.
I have lots of items and it is getting unorganized. This is what i am hoping
to do.

I would like to scan my products using the barcode on the package in a
database so when I get a order i can open a new spreedsheet templete scan the
item witch will then show the discripion of the item item # cost and qaunity
ordered is blank to fill in.
Is this possible and easy I am no way near a pro on excel.

Thanks
Ron