-   -   Programmatically finding 2007 Excel and other Office GUIDs (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/214681-programmatically-finding-2007-excel-other-office-guids.html)

Ted

Programmatically finding 2007 Excel and other Office GUIDs

I'm looking for a URL or other document for 2007 Office that is similar to
the information for Office XP found on this URL

http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/...n/prog0001.htm

that is is how do I programmatically detect whether a system has 2007 Excel
(and other Office products) installed?

Thanks,
Ted

Gary''s Student

Programmatically finding 2007 Excel and other Office GUIDs

Perhaps:

Sub dural()
On Error GoTo notthere
ChDir "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12"
MsgBox ("2007")
Exit Sub
notthe
MsgBox ("Not 2007")
End Sub

If the Office 12 folder is missing, then components of Office 2007 are
normally not installed.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200822