-   -   text to column (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/213712-text-column.html)

bernardp

text to column

I've used excel 2000 and excel 2003 until now.
I've used the test to column for repetive conversion, set it one and does it
automatically the rest of the day. I use it when I copy data from e-mail and
paste it onto a blank excel worksheet. It may have between 3 and 7 columns
with a delimiters character and have many rows(100+).
I am now using excel 2007 and I can't seen to make it do the test to column
automatically like in excel 2000 aand excel 2003.

What am I missing?