Don Bowyer

Default Measurement Units

The default measurement unit in Excel seems to be Imperial
(inches). Can this be set to Metric (millimeters)?
Regards Don Bowyer
Gord Dibben

Don

This is a Windows OS setting, not an Excel setting.

You would go to Windows Control PanelRegional and Language
OptionsRegional Options tabCustomize and set the "measurement system" to
Metric.

This option will affect all programs.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP