Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to Use pivot tables in a calculation

I have some data in a pivot table which I want to use in a calculation but
when I try to key off a cell in the table the new cell is a calculation
....GetPivotTable....... and it is impossible to drag this cell down to
other cells that correspond to other cells in the pivot table.
Am I explaining myself??
Or: How do I refer to the contents of a cell in a pivot table?