-   -   Excel in Explorer (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/21263-excel-explorer.html)

George

Excel in Explorer

Hi,
Whenever I download excel files from internet it opens from inside Internet
explorer without opening excel separately, how I disable it.

Dave Peterson

How to Configure Internet Explorer to Open Office
Documents in the Appropriate Office Program Instead of in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=162059

--

Dave Peterson