-   -   change default in page setup (ver 2003) (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/212116-change-default-page-setup-ver-2003-a.html)

bwong

change default in page setup (ver 2003)

I would like to make a change so it becomes default.

It is in Print Preview - Setup - Header/Footer tab. I want to make the font
size 8 as default, I think the current default is 10.

Is this possible?

Gord Dibben

change default in page setup (ver 2003)

See one reply to your other posting.

Not necessary to multi-post..........all the regulars monitor all the Excel
groups.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP