-   -   can't print gridlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/209860-cant-print-gridlines.html)

Tony Ruiz Sr

can't print gridlines

I've read the posts and find no solution. Nothing works. Changed from Draft
to Normal print, checked & unchecked print gridlines, tried using the print
icon (it just prints without gridlines). Only emboldened gridlines show in
print preview sometimes. HP told me I had to re-load software. What do you
think"
--
Thanks for your time reading this and any help

Sheeloo[_3_]

can't print gridlines

In the Page Setup dialog there is a Sheet tab which contains a group called
Print having a checkbox for Gridlines...

Put a checkmark against that and your problem should be solved...

Let us know...