-   -   Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/209608-printing.html)

da617

Printing

I have a spread sheet in which I have selected a general print area, and also
selected additional cells I would also like to print on the sheet, but
everytime I try to print it Excel shows each selected print area as a
individual page. How can I print this simple worksheet on one page? It seems
there should be an easy and simple way for me to pick only those cells on a
work sheet that I want to print, one at a time or in groups or both excluding
all others. Any help here?