-   -   When I open a *.CSV file, text appear in the first column? What c. (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/20760-when-i-open-%2A-csv-file-text-appear-first-column-what-c.html)

Andrei

When I open a *.CSV file, text appear in the first column? What c.

When I open in Excel 2003 a CSV file, the text appear in the first column. I
can see corect this text after I applie from DATA menu "Text to columns"
options. But some workstations execut this option when I try to open this
file, in this case the text appear in multiple columns. Where I can to set
this options to default?

Lady Layla

Change ext of file to txt