-   -   excel problem with background colors in cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/20696-excel-problem-background-colors-cells.html)

pierre

excel problem with background colors in cells

Hello

I'm living in france, I am using office 2003 and windows xp pro
Excel doesn't display format background and colored text. Even if the
modification is avalable when printing or using print preview or opening
cell format menu or opening file on another computer ?!

Thanks for your help

Pierre (peter)

Gord Dibben

Pierre

If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
following MSKB article:

OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

Gord Dibben Excel MVP