-   -   Left Align Right Section of Custom Footer (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/205873-left-align-right-section-custom-footer.html)

veejaycee

Left Align Right Section of Custom Footer

Is there a way to left align the right section of a custom footer?

MartinW[_2_]

Left Align Right Section of Custom Footer

Hi veejay,

I use a very sloppy workaround to do that.

I put a non-breaking space at the end of each line of text
by holding down the Alt key typing 0160 and let go of Alt.

You can then put normal spaces between your text and the
non-breaking space to align everything.

To make minor alignment changes you can adjust the font
size of the spaces.

As I said, VERY sloppy, but you can achieve the
desired result.

HTH
Martin