-   -   key command (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/200676-key-command.html)

Dale 5484

key command

I'm trying to set up a form what I would like to use is a keystroke to insert
a graphic or clipart. Any suggestions on where to start? I'm using student
edition 2007 Excel

Gary''s Student

key command

This macro will insert a given pictu

Sub Macro1()
ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert ("C:\flower.jpg")
End Sub

You can assign a shortcut key to it. If yuo want the user to select the
picture, then modify the macro to open the appropriate DialogBox.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802