-   -   How do I highlight non continuous selection in a different colour (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/199889-how-do-i-highlight-non-continuous-selection-different-colour.html)

Big Tone

How do I highlight non continuous selection in a different colour

When selecting non continuous cells the colour of the highlighting is so weak
I can't tell which ones I've done and which I haven't.
Can this colour be changed - in Excel 2003 it was a deep grey and very easy
to spot.