-   -   How to change Cell address from numbered column to Alphanumeric (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/198941-how-change-cell-address-numbered-column-alphanumeric.html)

Ramez

How to change Cell address from numbered column to Alphanumeric

In Excel 2003 it was easy through Options but I am unable In Excel 2007 to
find the way to change the title of the column from 1, 2, 3 etc.. to A, B. C
to AA, Ab, etc..

Roger Govier[_3_]

How to change Cell address from numbered column to Alphanumeric

Hi Ramez

Round Office buttonExcel OptionsFormulaWorking with FormulasR1C1
Reference style

--
Regards
Roger Govier